Sunday 3 January 2010

Introduction and Welcome

So hello! If you are reading this, welcome to my brand spanking new blog - The Blue Citizens, providing opinion and commentary on all things Manchester City. I hope you will find the posts hereafter informative and insightful.

Perhaps I should start with some introductions. My name is Matthew Brooks, and I am a computing student. Also, as I hope you have realised by now, a Manchester City fan. If you enjoy my ramblings, you can follow me on twitter at the appropriate @MattBrooks.

You may wonder why I have decided to get into this blogging business. Over the last few months and years, I have started reading a number of Manchester City blogs across the internet, and (the majority of them) have been excellent. Quite simply, I wanted to be involved. Never in recent memory has Manchester City Football Club captured the attention of the public, and with this interest level so high, it is my honour to put my opinions out there for anyone to read.

So there we have it. Im going to start by looking forward to the exciting Carling Cup semi final in the coming week, whilst also following the first transfer window of Roberto Mancini. This month is going to be a defining one in the Abu Dhabi era.

City 'til I Die

No comments: